Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sometimes you just have to sing for your lunch!!

A very dear friend and I are trying to get together for lunch every month or so. Today we decided to go to Red Robin for lunch and it was my turn to pay. When we walked in the hostess presented my friend with a piece of paper with several things written on it. Apparently, they were doing a contest to see who could find customers who were willing to do the things listed on the paper.
After a long and stressful week, my friend decided to relieve some of that stress by agreeing to stand on a chair and sing I'm a Little Tea Pot. So right there in the front of the entire restaurant she gave her best rendition of I'm a Little Tea Pot, with the motions, all while standing on a chair. Boy, I wish I had had my camera with me.
Because she was such a good sport, we got our lunch free!! Gee, I hope she doesn't tell people that I made her sing for her lunch!! LOL
We will definitely remember this lunch. To my friend I say, "Thank you for the great memory!"

No comments: