Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day


We had a very special treat today for Father's Day. Dave and his daughter, Caitlin, sang to Steven Curtis Chapman's song Cinderella while other members of the church danced to the different verses. Kurt, K and A got the first verse. I was nearly in tears (I am sure I would have been full out sobbing if it wasn't that I was concentrating on videoing) as I watched and listened to this song knowing what the Chapman family has gone through these last weeks. Please continue to pray for their family. I pray that you all have a wonderful Father's Day. Cherish the time that you have together as a family and always remember to give thanks to our Heavenly Father for all our blessings.


1 comment:

Carla said...

Oh i would have been bawling...I can't handle just listening to that song right now.