As promised. . . here is my Tagged post. Kristin was so nice to think of me.
So here it goes. . .
8 Favorite TV Shows (in no particular order)
1. Judge Judy
2. Prison Break
4. John and Kate plus 8
5. So You Think You Can Dance
6. I used to watch Survivor, does that count.
I really don't watch much TV. I am usually doing something else while the TV is on.
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Date night with Kurt.
2. Watching my boys play sports.
3. Watching K in her dance recitals.
4. Watching A do her gymnastics.
5. Quiet time in the evenings when the children are in bed.
6. Days with no school work.
7. Having the house to myself.
8. Spending time with friends and family.
8 Things On My Wish List
1. To loose the weight that I want to loose.
2. Quiet time.
3. A great family vacation.
4. A trip to visit extended family.
5. Being able to celebrate the holidays with extended family.
6. That I could give to every charity and fundraiser.
7. To go on a missions trip.
8. To visit China again and take all our children with us.
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Did lessons with the children.
3. Coached C's basketball game.
4. Posted to my blog.
5. Thought about Thanksgiving dinner.
6. Thought about how unprepared for Christmas we are.
7. Hugged my children.
8. Told my family I loved them.
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
3. On The Border
5. The China Garden
6. Red Robin
8. Texas Roadhouse
Tag 8 people to play along.
This hasn't worked out so well for me in the past. Everyone is busy, especially during the holidays, so if you have read this post and wish to play along, please consider yourself tagged!!!
Rules, Rules, Rules. . .
1. List the rules on your blog.
2. Answer all eight of the six things listed.
3. Let each person know that they have been tagged.
I know, I have not done very well with these rules. O-Well!! Blessings!!!