Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thought Provoking

On the way to A's gymnastics today Katie was being very silly. A said to her, "What are you doing on earth?" K immediately corrected her by saying, "It is what on earth are you doing not what are you doing on earth."

As I thought about this I couldn't help thinking that maybe she got it right. Maybe we all should be wondering what we are doing on this earth. Are we doing anything to make a difference? Will the lives we live make the world a better place for future generations? Are we doing our part?

I pray that when the time comes that I leave this earth that I can positively say my life made a difference.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yep, I think she got it right the first time too!

Marla said...

Great post, I too hope I made a difference. I think we're on the right track. :o)