Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 25 in South Dakota

It was such a nice day out today. We finally went back over to see the neighbors horses. It had been about two weeks since we had been to see them. They are such sweet animals.
We took the children to Kurt's brothers house for the night and Kurt and I had a date night. It has been so long since we have taken a date night. It was really nice. We went out to dinner. I told Kurt I wanted to go somewhere that we couldn't go living in North Carolina. I wanted to try something new. Our neighbor recommended this really nice little restaurant in a small town nearby so we decided to give it a try. The drive through the hills to get there was just beautiful. Dinner was great! And the most importantly Dessert was oh-so wonderful!! We may not have found this place on our own so I owe a big Thank You to our neighbor for telling us about it. It was a great date!!

No comments: