Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 42 in South Dakota

We got more snow during the night last night so we woke up to a couple inches. It snowed most of the day but it really wasn't the kind of snow that would build up. It was very foggy when I left to go to PT today. You could barely see 20 feet in front of you.
PT was good. As usual my legs were sore but I hope I am not in more pain in the morning.
We got some good news and some bad news about our house in NC. We had another family take a second look at it and they really like it. They are waiting for a settlement to come in and then we will see if they make an offer. When we left our house we had painters come in and then had the house professionally cleaned and the carpets cleaned. The realtor came in and said everything looked great. Now that the weather is warming up and the house is just sitting there with no air circulating we are getting a complaint of a pet odor. Granted we have 4 animals, so I really shouldn't be surprised, but I am disappointed that this is the one complaint that we are getting and we are not there to do anything about it.

No comments: