Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 48 in South Dakota=Happy Easter

This morning we got up and I put together a dessert to take to my sister-in-law's house for Easter dinner. Kurt put a ham in the oven and off to church we went. I might add that before we went to church the girls wanted me to curl their hair. It takes me about 20 minutes each to curl it and it only lasts a few hours for A and less than that for K. But since they asked and I had the time I did it. About 40 minutes later they had slightly curly hair, I blow dried my hair in about 5 minutes and more curls than the girls put together. Ugh. You always want what you don't have. I want straight hair, they want curly hair.


We had a great church service. Then came home to pick up the food (we also prepared two veggie trays the night before) and off we went. We had a very nice Easter dinner. Everyone (most of us anyway) took turns holding the baby. That would be my SIL's youngest. She is adorable.


 The boys even got in some football time.
 Kurt's Aunt got in on the game too.
 Then of course, I can't forget the Easter Egg hunt for the kids. I tried to get more pictures, but trust me none of them was going to slow down so I could get a picture.

No comments: