Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 54 in South Dakota=The Circus and a little accident

This morning I took A to gymnastics. She is really progressing so well. I got a letter from the gym owner inviting A to the pre-team class. She is really looking forward to it. Here are a few very short clips of some of her new skills.


This evening we went to the circus!! Kurt's brother and sister and their families met us there. I always enjoy the circus. I really like seeing all the animals. Since I am such an animal lover this is no surprise. I also love the aerialists. Everyone had a great time.
The worst thing about any function at any civic center is, of course, the traffic. It was terrible. We actually made it out of the parking lot unscathed and started through town. We stopped at a light and were hit from behind. Thankfully there was no damage to the van or anyone inside.

No comments: