Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Days 63 & 64 in South Dakota

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I went to physical therapy. They tried something new with my right knee to see if they could get it to feel better. It did feel a bit better for a little while. We really didn't do too much. Amilynn had gymnastics. She really looks forward to going each week.

Today was also a good day. I took C to Walmart to get some shoes to wear for softball. Kurt and C are both playing softball for the church softball team. They are playing two games tonight. I hope they do well.
The girls and I met Kurt at the gym. It went pretty well. I am enjoying it.
We have been spending a lot of time with our neighbors horses. We have never had horses, but I always wanted them. This is my way of spending time with them without actually owning them. : )

No comments: