Sunday, November 8, 2009

Awesome weekend at Women of Faith!!





I had the amazing opportunity to attend the Women of Faith Conference in Greensboro Friday and Saturday. Our church took a group of 16 women of faith and we had a great time. It just flew by too quickly.
The only negative of the whole weekend was the traffic at the coliseum. They were having three events there on the same day!! CRAZY TRAFFIC!!
To be completely honest. . . I only went because Steven Curtis Chapman was singing. I mean, come on, how could I pass up an opportunity to see Steven Curtis Chapman?!? But what I discovered was that I had a great time and completely enjoyed everything about the conference!!!
The speakers that we were blessed to hear were: Steve Arterburn, Patsy Clairmont (love her!!), Marilyn Meberg, Luci Swindoll, Sheila Walsh, and Lisa Whelchel. Steven Curtis Chapman and Mandisa both sang and they had a great worship team.
I will be posting a couple of other posts (and a couple pics) about my experience at the conference so check back for more.

No comments: