Thursday, May 19, 2011

Days 71 - 73 in South Dakota

Tuesday was a pretty good day. I took K shopping for new sneakers. I can not believe that she is now wearing a size 10 shoe. That's right, I said 10! That is that same size I wear. I hope she grows in to her feet soon. : )
We all met Kurt at the gym in the afternoon. It was nice for everyone to get out of the house and do something active together.

Wednesday after PT,  J and I went to the commissary. This is not a chore that we like to do, but I am glad that he is willing to go with me and help. The older kids had youth group in the evening. They always come home with stories about what they did or learned there. It makes me happy that they are enjoying our new church.

Today was a miserable rainy, chilly day. Not pretty outside at all. Not much fun to go out and give the horses treats when it is so muddy. This morning Kurt had a doctor appointment for his thumb. During his first softball game of the season (a week ago Tuesday) he thought that he had jammed it pretty good. He really didn't think that he had broken it, so he didn't feel the need to go to the doctor. But after more than a week of it not really feeling better he decided to go. Well, guess what. . . it is broken. He now has an appointment Monday to see an orthopedic surgeon to see what his options are. I also took C in to the doctor today because his left knee has been bothering him. He will now be going to physical therapy for his knee just in time for me to finish. UGH!

No comments: