Sunday, May 29, 2011

Days 80 - 83 in South Dakota

Thursday was a pretty quiet day. I took C back to the dentist to get a filling. Then we stopped by the mall so he could pick out some clothes that he wanted for his birthday. I also found some shirts for our family photo that we are hoping to have taken sometime in June. It will be all of Kurt's family in the photo for the first time in quite a long time. It will be nice to have an updated family photo.
Friday I had my last physical therapy for a while. C starts next week so I will still be going every week, just not for me. : )
I also took Kurt to the airport. His unit from when he was in Desert Storm is having a 20 year reunion this weekend in Missouri. It is a good time for him to catch up with some of his friends from that unit. He hasn't seen some of them since they were in that unit together.
Saturday was our nieces birthday party. It is always nice spending time with family.
Today was such a rainy day. We have been getting so much rain lately. It doesn't make it much fun to go out anywhere when it is always raining. Church was good as always. I am thankful that we have a nice church to go to here. I do miss my old church though. I miss seeing my friends there.

No comments: