Monday, June 6, 2011

Days 89 & 90 in South Dakota

Saturday was an unusual day for me. I was home alone most of the day. That almost never happens. The girls had spent the night at their cousin's house. Kurt and the boys went to the air show at the base. I stayed home and worked on crocheting a blanket for a friend from high school. I haven't seen her for several years but she will be stopping by to see us briefly on her way from PA to CA so I have a lot of work to do before she gets here to finish it. I picked up the girls in the early afternoon about the same time the boys got home. I think everyone had a good time.
Sunday church was good. After lunch Kurt ran some errands. We had a quiet afternoon and evening. It was nice to have a bit of time that we weren't overly busy. It seems as though the last week or so have been quite busy.






No comments: