Saturday, June 11, 2011

Days 93 - 95 in South Dakota

Wednesday was an interesting day. Kurt got up really early to get C ready for his first job on base helping pour concrete. When C got home from that job he got ready for an interview at Subway. I am so proud of my son starting his first job, well technically he is working two jobs. He will only work the concrete job off and on when they need him.
Thursday the girls and I went over to my SIL's house to help with stuff for the Relay for Life. She got started working with the Relay the year after my mother-in-law passed away from cancer and enjoys being involved with it.
We also worked on stuff for her wedding. She will be getting married the end of July.
Friday C had training at Subway then we went to the Relay for a few hours to help out. I look forward to being more involved next year. The girls didn't want to leave, they wanted to stay all night. Kurt said that he wants to walk all night next year. I will most likely help my SIL with the booth.

No comments: