Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Days 96 - 98 in South Dakota=FUNNY

Saturday was a pretty good day. We had our niece and nephew over for the day, then we had their family over for hamburgers and hot dogs.

**I have to share a one sided conversation that we heard from our 17 year old nephew while he was talking to his dad on the phone. When he first took the phone he said, "Depends", then "Medium or Large", and finally "I don't care. I will wear whatever you buy me." This had Kurt and I rolling with laughter. I really can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Apparently the conversation was about a shirt his dad wanted to buy him.

Sunday morning I did not go to church because I was not feeling well. My SIL came over after church and we worked on some wedding stuff. It was nice to spend time with her.
Monday I took A to the dentist, then the girls and I went to my SIL's to work on more wedding stuff. We ran some errands and got one task accomplished. I think that is pretty good. ; )

No comments: