Friday, June 17, 2011

Days 99 - 101 in South Dakota

Tuesday was a day of playing taxi driver to the children. In the morning I picked up the girls from my SIL's house. We came home and had lunch, then I took C to the mall to hang out for a few hours. And finally I took A to gymnastics. Now that she is in the Pre-Team class she goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 1 1/2 hours each day. She loves it!!!
Wednesday I took C to work. J rode along with me to pick up C, then we went shopping for Father's Day. After shopping I picked up my nephew so he could come hang out with the boys for awhile.
Thursday Kurt, J and I went to look at another house. It was a good option except for one thing, so it will not be the house for us. We have now been her in SD over 100 days and we are still living in a temporary house. Our house in NC is still on the market and as far as we know there are still two families "very" interested in it. But we have not received a single offer on it. It is very discouraging.

No comments: