Saturday, July 9, 2011

Days 122 - 123 in South Dakota

Thursday was another busy day of running the children to various jobs and activities. J and K enjoyed a youth group outing in the evening. They went ice blocking. I personally have NEVER heard of this activity, but apparently it is not that uncommon around here. They take blocks of ice, sit on them and slide down hills. This does not sound like a whole lotta fun to me, but then again I am old. : )
Friday was my wonderful husband's birthday! He is 41 years old. I had a doctor appointment in the morning. Then Kurt and I met for a quick lunch before going to look at another house. This house is not perfect, but it has a lot of things going for it. It could be the house for us, we will just have to wait and see. I don't want to get my hopes up too high because so many things could prevent us from getting this house. We are taking the children to see it on Monday to get their thoughts. After all of this we celebrated Kurt's birthday by going out to dinner. All-in-all we had a busy, but nice, day.

No comments: