Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Days 119 - 121 in South Dakota

Monday we had family over for the 4th. Kurt grilled burgers and hot dogs and everyone brought side dishes. The men (and boys) set off fireworks here. I love watching fireworks. . . that someone else sets off. I do not enjoy it as much when it is done by my loved ones. I am so afraid someone will get hurt. So I did not enjoy all the fireworks as much as everyone else did.
Tuesday was a busy day taking C to work, picking up my nieces and nephew, taking A to gymnastics then back home for dinner. The girls and I played some games in the evening. It was nice spending time with them.
Wednesday I had planned to take the kids to Keystone to do a walking tour but when we got there it started pouring down rain. We did however find a nice little shop that sold taffy. They even made it right there while you watched.




No comments: