Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Days 174 -181 in South Dakota = Unpacking!

Last week was a crazy week. My schedule from Monday through Friday was to get up in the morning at 6:30 (this was very difficult after not having to get up that early on a regular basis in quiet some time), take the children to school (we are having some adjustment issues, I think there is just too much change going on right now), come home and unpack boxes, wash dishes (by hand and through the dishwasher), wash clothes, try to find a new home for all of our things, go back to pick up the children from school, come back home to get the children started on home work, have dinner, clean up, try to unpack more boxes all before collapsing in bed each night.
Saturday was definitely a work day. Kurt did an amazing job getting lots of boxes unpacked. He is a worker. From the time he got up in the morning until he went to bed he was busy. I moved at a much slower pace than he does.
Sunday was a great day. I was able to attend our Sunday school class after missing for three weeks because I was serving in the children's department. It is so nice to be in class studying the word of God. After church I cleaned out my closet. I had many boxes of stuff to sort through. I was so glad to be done with it. Then I took nap. A wonderful hour of rest. I felt like I deserved it after cleaning the closet. : )
Monday was a bonus day!!! It was so nice to have an extra day off. Guess what we did??? That's right, unpacked more boxes. : )
There are only a few boxes left to be unpacked. I still need to get pictures and things put up, but for the most part the house is really looking good. I will post some pictures soon.

No comments: